Expression Compiler Integration

Nov 17, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Do you have plans on integration with my parser?

[url:http://expressionscompiler.codeplex.com/documentation]

Coordinator
Nov 18, 2010 at 1:00 AM
Hi,
what kind of integration are you speaking about?
--
Mikhail.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:10 AM, hack2root <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Do you have plans on integration with my parser?

[url:http://expressionscompiler.codeplex.com/documentation]

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (simplemathparser@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email simplemathparser@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 18, 2010 at 1:45 PM
Edited Nov 18, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I failed with constuction of parser chains, when result of an input in one parser can be used in another parser, thus making an parser chains.

I succeded in creation of generalized grammar parser P, which is capable of parsing grammar Gt and Gu for input i as follows:

P(Gt(i)) U P(Gu(i)) = P(Gt(u(i)))

that means you can concatenate grammars to create parser which can parse input for resulting complex grammar.

So i wrote several interfaces in my library and several base types to work with, and i want to ask you whether you can use it in creation of parts of your complex parser.

Best regards,

Artur Mustafin aka "hack2root".

Nov 18, 2010 at 1:52 PM

@hack2root

"hack2root" - brings visions of root kits - I would recommend thinking about using a different user name.  I am not sure that I would want to help someone with this type of user name.

Anyway - it just my own perception.

Nov 20, 2010 at 12:59 AM
DavidJJon wrote:

@hack2root

"hack2root" - brings visions of root kits - I would recommend thinking about using a different user name.  I am not sure that I would want to help someone with this type of user name.

Anyway - it just my own perception.

You just not very familiar with an Internet community ethics. Possibly it would be the better solution to change your user name and indentity, just because recently somewone with this user associated for me with stupilidy and simple-minded persons.

Anyway, it is just your own choice.

Nov 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Hi Artur,

Much better name :-)

No insult or slam intended - Please don't take it the wrong way.  It's a security issue - look up rootkit on Wikipedia and then you will understand.

Best regards,

David