Does this compile for Silverlight?

Nov 25, 2009 at 6:14 AM

I was wondering if this library can be compiled for Silverlight 3 and higher.

Coordinator
Nov 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM

I don't have now installed tools, that are necessary to build projects for Silverlight, but if Silverlight contains Expression class with ability to compile it to to delegate, than you'll be able to port entire library to Silverlight, if not - you'll have to cut off compiling of mathematical expressions and you'll get only interpreting of them.

Best regards,

Mikhail.

Nov 21, 2010 at 1:37 PM
Edited Nov 21, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Ok, I'm really ligthweight person ;)

Cheers ;)

Coordinator
Nov 21, 2010 at 1:40 PM
I'm very happy that your project supports this, or this, or smth like that. I ask you only for following - stop advertising your project and stop spamming.
--
Mikhail

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 4:37 PM, ArturMustafin <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

My project is lightweight, and, yes, it will be source compatible with Silverlight 4, if you request it to, it is really lightweight - it's ~ 19K for .NET version. You can try it out as Windows Forms math demo as well as excel demo.

http://expressionscompiler.codepex.com

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (simplemathparser@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email simplemathparser@discussions.codeplex.com@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com